This is the policy page for the Dr. Pepper Wiki.
These are a basic set of rules and guidelines that should be understood while on this wiki and on the accompanying IRC channel:
- Refrain from annoying other users intentionally.₳฿
- No spamming. Something will be considered spam if it is repeated several times. Also, if a user is entering random and meaningless stuff, that is also considered spam.₳฿
- No impersonation of other users - This creates confusion, and is also fraud.₵
- No references to sexual topics - Not everyone wants to hear this.฿
- No abusive actions - Bullying or abusive actions will not be tolerated.₳฿
- No bias in articles - keep your opinions to chats and yourself.₵
- No non-related topics - if you wish to write pages about Coca Cola or other sodas, create a proper wiki or contact User:Darthkenobi0 about creating an appropriate sister-wiki.₳฿
The channel for the Dr Pepper Wiki on the internet-relay chat is #wikia-dp on the Freenode network. You can find help from an admin or Channel op on the IRC or you can just chat!
The policies of this wiki apply to the official IRC channel.
Use the form below to connect to the IRC channel.
You may also connect using Chatzilla or any other built-in IRC client at your disposal by connecting to Freenode, or by visiting this page.
Corresponds to symbols listed with policies
₳ - These issues will be decided by and at the discretion of an administrator.
฿ - Infractions of these policies warrant an immediate block. Infractions on IRC warrant an immediate kick from #wikia-dp.
₵ - Infractions of these policies warrant an immediate permanent block. Infractions on IRC warrant an immediate ban from #wikia-dp.
Users may dispute an admin's decision on their own talk page